Sunday, September 7, 2008

Captions First!

Dad has suggested using a caption list to inspire my photography for the week.  Frankly, I think it's a splendid idea.  

Here are some captions from which I may choose:

-Well, you don't see that everyday!
-A scene that inspires poetry and song
-Yet further evidence that global warming is rampant
-Why, that's a rather large ____!

As you can see, I need a few more captions.  I'm enlisting the help of my fan base (yeah, all nine of you!) to suggest captions.  If I choose yours, well, there won't be a prize, but you'll be able to claim that you had some part (albeit minor) in making one of the least popular blogs on the Web!

2 comments:

tammy said...

i'm going to go wash my hands now.

chuck norris eats these for breakfast.

someone has a case of the mondays.

rainbows and butterflies.

if i had one i'd use it.

so i went for bulk rather than quality.

JMB said...

Thanks, Tammy! These are great. I'll be using them over the next few days.